I’ll make you enjoy the process of learning new things and the English language. The lessons will be memorable, informative and interactive, you won’t regret it!
You will have a lot of speaking practice with your partners and me. I’ll correct your mistakes and you will receive language feedback at the end of the lessons.
You will be motivated and inspired, instructed and guided to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true. Under my supervision, you are going to progress in the language, improve your communicative skills and feel at ease (no panic!) every time you see an unfamiliar word or phrase.
I believe in all my students because hard-work and patience pay off. Welcome to ACE! Looking forward to our lessons!
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 7 лет
- Образование: Moscow Linguistic State University; CELTA certified; CPE certified
- Интересы: I’m fond of Dancing, swimming and hiking. Besides, I love mountains and nature. I always try to plan my pastime, when I have some free time I watch TV series, chat with friends and take long walks in the parks. I also devote a significant amount of time to my professional development and self-improvement
- Ключевые навыки: General English; International Exams (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE); Business English; IELTS
- Личные качества: I am a very dynamic person, can be demanding but, overall, very friendly, respectful, polite and cheerful. Your needs and goals are important to me
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского:
The profession of a teacher can be considered by somebody as monotonous, exhausting and tedious because you keep repeating things time after time. This may be true but, personally, it all depends on the teacher. In this profession one should try to be creative, well-informed about new trends in education and up-to-date methods of delivering the lessons.
And I enjoy this process of constant learning as it helps me to make my lessons more varied and dynamic as well as it helps me to find out many unknown things myself and improve my general erudition. I love working as a teacher because I feel the need to share with people my knowledge and energy and make them become more confident and proficient in the language skills. I am keen on working with people and I hope that my former experience and trainings will enable to create unique, exciting and useful lessons at the same time! See you!