I’ve been teaching English and German to teenagers and adults for about 8 years.
I can say I’m a lucky person because I’ve managed to choose a job that brings me pleasure and new interesting challenges.
I believe that learning a foreign language must be fun and entertaining, but, at the same time, it’s definitely a very difficult and exacting process which requires great effort and hard work from both the student and the teacher.
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 10 лет
- Образование: Moscow State Linguistic University; Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a foreign language; Master’s degree in Intercultural Communication and Linguistics
- Интересы: Cooking
- Ключевые навыки: General English, Cambridge exams preparation, Russian Unified State Exams (OGE, EGE)
- Личные качества: Kind, patient and sensitive
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: I’ve always loved learning languages myself and getting acquainted with cultural realia of other countries