I’m an English teacher living in Moscow. I absolutely love my job. I teach a variety of classes from children to adults and exams.
I work online and offline. Besides teaching I also learn a lot from my students. I enjoy sharing ideas and thoughts in my class.
Various activities such as role plays, case studies, presentations and exciting games fill the classroom with energy and fun. My students’ progress is my goal and my biggest achievement!
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 11 лет
- Образование: A Master’s degree in Pedagogy in the field of “The English language “, Cambridge certificates CELTA, TKT modules 1-3
- Интересы: I have a lot of interests and hobbies. I enjoy cycling, taking pictures, dancing, learning languages, reading business and medical journals, meeting new people, exploring new places and cultures.
- Ключевые навыки: I teach General English, Business English, Medical English, Legal English, English for Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Marketing industries etc. I’m keen on improving my teaching skills to help people reach their goal.
- Личные качества: Patient, easy-going, reliable
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: Teaching is a highly social job; you interact with a lot of people. You can make a real difference in your student’s lives by inspiring, motivating and encouraging them. You share your love of learning. You get variety in your days.