One of the most important things for me is respect with and amongst students. In my classroom, each person’s ideas and opinions are valued.
Students feel safe to express their feelings and learn to respect and listen to others. I create a welcoming learning environment for all students.
A sense of community and belonging in the classroom together with mutual respect, provides a supportive, collaborative environment.
In this small community, there are rules to follow and jobs to be done and each student is aware that he or she is an important, integral part of the group.
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 19 лет
- Образование: "Университет Амстердама" - Бакалавр Политические Науки, "Университет Британской Колумбии" - Магистратура Образовательные технологии, "МГИМО" - Магистратура Международные отношения
- Интересы: Travelling, culture and art, people
- Ключевые навыки: Подготовка к IELTS, бизнес-английский, подготовка к переговорам, разговорный английский
- Личные качества: Warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring, approachable, not only to students, but to everyone. I am the teacher to whom students know they can go with any problems or concerns or even to share a funny story. Good listening skills and take time out of my way-too-busy schedules for anyone who needs me.
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: My inspiration is my own love of learning and inspire students with passion for education and for the course material. I constantly renew myself as a professional on my quest to provide my students with the highest quality of education possible. I have no fear of learning new teaching strategies or incorporating new technologies into lessons, and I'm always seem to be the one who is willing to share what I'm learning with my dear colleagues.