Hello! My name is Eliane.
I am a Lebanese linguist living in Moscow. Four years ago I started my teaching career with Russian students in both English and French languages.
I have been an English writer for years, because writing helps individuals relieve stress by combatting negative and intrusive thoughts, it also sharpens, and polishes my linguistic skills.
I am an enthusiastic person who is always ready to support learners, inspire, ignite the imagination, and instill a love for learning. Especially language learning because it’s the key to communicate and connect different cultures and ethnicities. “One learner, one teacher, one pen, one book can change the world.” Looking forward to seeing your beautiful faces in class!
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 6 лет
- Образование: Linguistics and translation
- Интересы: I love to write, dance, and play football
- Ключевые навыки: SAT, TOFEL, and EEE preparation, Business English, General English for levels: A1-A2, B1-B2, C1-C2
- Личные качества: I am a good listener who’s always ready to communicate with others and patiently listen to them as I like to spread a positive impact wherever I go.
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: Becoming a teacher gave me the great opportunity to impact and shape the next generation, and arm them with the knowledge to form their own opinions, and make a better future.