I love motivating and inspiring people.
The story of how I became a teacher started because of the experience I had with helping a friend from Venezuela pass an English exam while we were in college. He was having lots of difficulty with his English courses.
I gave him English lessons, after these lessons he started to do better. Within a month, I was teaching most of his Venezuelan friends. I fell in love with being able to help people improve their English.
I have a great sense of humour, a few years ago I did a stand-up comedy show in English in Kamchatka
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 10 лет
- Образование: Bachelor of Environmental Science (University of Manitoba); certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Arizona State University)
- Интересы: I love sports and travel
- Ключевые навыки: English for business; English for scientific purposes; English for exams
- Личные качества: Charismatic, target-oriented, kind, with good sense of humour
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: I started teaching when I was in college. I had a friend from Venezuela called Juan who need to pass an English exam. I helped him pass achieve his goal and he told others.