I have connected my life with English a long time ago. As for being in love with films, books and music, I found my pace to make English part of my life.
Being a teacher for me is not only about sharing my knowledge, I also spread through my students new interests, encouraging them to keep exploring the world within any age.
During my lessons I use different techniques, there is a rich buffet of them and I prefer mixing them, as all students are different whether they are in groups or studying individually.
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 14 лет
- Образование: Moscow Pedagogical State University / Online course at Cambridge Assessment International Education. Tutor-guided training / Online course at International House schools. Theory&Practice course, Business English / University of York Master in Screenwriting and creative writing
- Интересы: I adore music, all kind of it. Films, different genres. I am hooked on self-growth books. English helps me to get access to the worldwide library and be able to pick whatever I find interesting to this point. A well-combined formula of travelling and coffee adds up to my life as well. To bring more peace into my life despite the hectic world we live in, I also practice meditation and journaling.
- Ключевые навыки: Cambridge exams, IELTS, TOEFL, General and Business English, ESP such as architecture, writing, journalistic, psychology, marketing
- Личные качества: I am quite easy-going person, but I won't tolerate disrespect. I believe that humour sometimes is what doctor recommended.
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: Teaching is one of the most rewarding jobs in the world. There’s nothing quite like watching your students succeed. When they pass their exams, get promotions at work or start studying abroad, it fills you with a sense of pride. It’s also in the little things, like seeing a student grasp a grammar point they’ve been struggling with or watching a shy student come out of their shell and start speaking English. Seeing your students progress can be incredibly satisfying, and it makes all the hours of lesson planning and preparation worth it