In my teaching I mostly focus on overcoming the psychological barriers in communication, having a quick breakthrough in speaking and maintaining the achieved level in future.
In my time off work I love volunteering and making this world a little better one good deed at a time)))
I have traveled the world which seasoned me as a person, expanded my horizons and made me a cross-cultural expert ;)
- Опыт преподавательской деятельности: 23 года
- Образование: I have a teaching degree in linguistics, diplomas from USA, Great Britain.
- Интересы: I have just recently discovered through my DNA test that there are about 8 nationalites running in my veins))) That gives me a total new perpective on my life, vocation and talents :)
- Ключевые навыки: I have an extensive background in the international corporate world, enjoyed working as a business trainer. I am also a certified instructor for Presentation Skills, so if you want to learn to speak English in front of big audiences and make successful presentations , welcome to my class!
- Личные качества: It's probably better to ask my students about my personal qualities. They might tell you that I am really hard-working, goal-oriented, motivational and utterly positive )))
- Что привлекает в профессии преподавателя английского: I think teaching is what I do best , I think I can teach anything even what I don't know))) It runs in my family.
Отзывы студентов о Almira
Учу английский 5 лет. Такой потрясающей недели у меня еще не было.
Альмира так нас всех встряхнула, зарядила, нацелила на отличный результат!!! Спасибо Всем Вам.!
HELLO ALMIRA! HOW ARE YOU?)
I want to thank you for teaching me. I passed my English exam and I got 70/70 scores!!!
I already miss you!
АЛЬМИРА, СПАСИБО ВАМ БОЛЬШОЕ!
Я прошла 3!!! Собеседования на английском, вместо 1, в рамках одной позиции!!!
Только сегодня мне сообщили, что я все прошла!!! Еще раз спасибо!!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ACE AS A SCHOOL AND YOU AS A BEST TEACHER TO ALL MY FRIENDS. THANK YOU FOR A MOTIVATION AND INSPIRATION!
Hello Almira! How are you doing? I would like to tell you that before Christmas. I received a call from the company which sells fuel to foreign companies, they invited me to pass an English interview.
I informed my boss that I’m planning to change a job, he answered that he has no choice and he will negotiate with me.
So now what I have? +30% to my salary, new opportunities, trips to Italy and Spain!! Also my boss agreed to pay for my course of Spainish. Who has helped me to archive it? Of course, you. Thank you!!!